Ecommerce Website Development Company in Mumbai
The e-commerce market is expected to reach US$ 64 billion by 2020 and US$ 200 billion by 2026 from US$ 38.5 billion as of 2017.
E-commerce has much better reach and is one of the best and low-cost medium to reach out to new markets, varied customer base and niche segments. If implemented successfully, e-commerce can provide exponential growth to your business and multiply sales and revenues for your organization.
Web based business began way, harking back to the 1960s when affiliations started to utilize Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) to exchange documents of their business forward and in reverse. The 1990s saw the rise of online shopping businesses, which is a significant marvel today. It has turned out to be so convenient and simple, that anybody can search for anything appropriate from a lounge, with few clicks. This has developed more with the rise of cell phones, were directly, you can shop from anyplace and whenever, with a wireless device connected to the Internet.
Ecommerce website allows you to break the barrier of geographical location and helps you to sell product and services to large number of audience through a digital platform. This service help them to save time, have a broad comparison of the products, get better offers and stay away from crowded stores.
Discover the best Ecommerce Website Development Company Mumbai
Kwebmaker, a professional Ecommerce Website Development Company and proudly call ourselves Mumbai based Ecommerce Experts, carefully understands your products, your customers and your business processes and then brings a comprehensive e-commerce solution customized to your business requirements.
We have successfully implemented online stores in different industries for our global clients. Our strength lies in integrating an attractive design that is beneficial to your brand backed with the latest technology development platform like Opencart and Magento to extend your business on the website.
Our Ecommerce Website Design solution provides you with dynamic functionalities, enabling quick, easy and smooth transactions combined with a safe, convenient & secure shopping experience for your clientele. As an Ecommerce Website Development Company we have developed a customized platform that includes a database driven shopping cart system with multi and unlimited level of products that can be managed through effective online catalogs.
Ecommerce website design and development has gained the spotlight over the years. With the increase in the demand for online stores, we brace ourselves to deliver the best to our clients.
- Product Categories & Multi-Level sub categories
- Add/Edit/Remove categories, products, manufacturers, customers, and reviews
- Advanced Product Search facility
- Reviews on Products & their ratings
- Products on Sale
- User Account creation
- User Account maintenance
- Shopping cart status
- Address book for multiple shipping and billing address
- E-mail notifications
- Secure transactions with SSL
- Breadcrumbs for easy site navigation
- Statistics for products and customers
- Contact customers directly via email or newsletters
- Manage Orders
- Multilingual support
- Multicurrency support
- Support for static and dynamic banners with full statistics
- Shipping module integration
- Logistic / courier integration
- SMS gateway integration
- Payment gateway integration
- MIS reporting for Sales, Stock
- Vendor module for multiple vendors
- Multiple search options
Sorts of E-commerce
- Business-to-Business (B2B): Electronic trades of items and ventures between organizations.
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C): Electronic trades of items and ventures among organizations and customers.
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C): Electronic trades of items and ventures between customers, for the most part through an outsider
- Customer-to-Business (C2B): Electronic trades of stock and adventures where individuals offer things or administrations to organizations.
- Business-to-Administration (B2A): Electronic trades of items and adventures among organizations and open associations.
- Consumer-to-Administration (C2A): Electronic trades of items and adventures among individuals and open associations.
E-commerce Website Platforms
Truly, there are so many great eCommerce platforms today that picking only one is very hard. However, you will have to take into account all the features and pricing options to determine which platform is the best decision for you.
Released in March 2008, Magento is an open source ecommerce website platform. Its dependability and versatility have made it a standout amongst the most well known ecommerce platforms accessible today. Many prominent names, for example, Burger King, Huawei, Pepe Jeans and Liverpool F.C. have their sites based on Magento.
OpenCart is an online store the executive’s framework. It is PHP-based, utilizing a MySQL database and HTML segments. Support is accommodated various dialects and monetary forms, and it is freely available under the GNU General Public License.
Motilal Oswal has been working with Kwebmaker for over a year now, initially we had started with a project for Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company, but over the course of the last few months, we ha...